4000kg Lovells Platinum GVM Upgrade Kit for Landcruiser 200 Series 2007-on (does not suit DX Models)
LOCATIONS + 60 DAY RETURN POLICY
Price includes fitting by an authorised Fulcrum Workshop.
Locations: Capalaba, Gladstone, Hillcrest, Rockhampton, Yerongpilly
This kit will suit any vehicle owner/operator who has a need to carry greater loads.
This includes Offroad enthusiasts Government Departments, Mining Companies, Farmers, Tradesmen, large and small businesses, even individuals loading their vehicles for travelling.
Many tradies and off road enthusiasts who are either required to carry heavy loads for work or have custom rigs with lots of load bearing accessories, run into the issue where they exceed the vehicles factory payload specifications or GVM. The usable payload for many 4WD's is minimal, reaching and or exceeding the limits of your 4WD's GVM is a very common issue. A Lovells GVM Upgrade kit solves this, by legally and safely increasing the vehicles maximum GVM.
- 100% legal, engineered, road tested, approved and certified.
- Suitable for Mining Companies, Farmers, Tradesmen, Tourers and offroad enthusiasts
- Vehicle warranty is not affected when a GVM Upgrade is fitted.
- Tested, assembled and built in Australia
- All our GVM upgrade kits are inclusive of installation labor cost, but exclude vehicle wheel alignment cost. Wheel alignment and consumables will be charged at checkout.
Lovells GVM (Gross Vehicle Mass) Upgrades
The average 4WD owner will often carry basic equipment, two or three adult male occupants and or will tow some form of trailer. By doing the previous mentioned basics without even carrying additional accessories, the average 4WD will find itself reaching its legal maximum weight or Gross Vehicle Mass (GVM). When a 4WD owner decides to add additional accessories such as a long-range fuel tank, a bull bar, a winch, side steps, roof racks, recovery gear and a payload of camping equipment or an industrial type custom body. Or if the 4WD is a work vehicle and carries extreme weight, the vehicle will ultimately exceed the Original Vehicle Manufacturers allowable Gross Vehicle Mass (GVM).
Original factory suspension or OE (Original Equipment) suspension is designed for comfort above all other considerations, thus load carrying and performance can be compromised.
- Lovells GVM Upgrade kits are fully certified, track tested and road tested ensuring full qualification of Australian standards and legal requirements.
- This Lovells GVM Upgrade kit has been tested over many days under the strict supervision of a Certified Automotive Engineering Signatory to achieve maximum stability, braking performance, ADR (Australian Design Rules) conformity and operator comfort.
- All Lovells GVM upgrade kits and documentation have been reviewed and approved by the Department of Infrastructure, Transport, Regional Development and Local Government.
Lovells GVM Upgrade Kits provide a solution for owners/managers of either a Toyota Landcruiser, Toyota Hilux or Nissan Patrol who have a need to carry loads which exceed the Original Equipment GVM specifications while at the same time meet the practical and documentary compliance requirements of Work Safety, Police Licensing, Insurance, Lessors and Fleet Managers.
When and why do vehicles require GVM (Gross Vehicle Mass) suspension upgrades?
- You need to protect your business or employees from claims for breaches of OH&S rules and employee negligence.
- Avoid possibility of Insurance companies voiding payout if the vehicle is loaded beyond approved GVM.
- Avoid possibility of litigation under common law if the vehicle is operated beyond its legal load limits.
- You want to safely and legally meet the set requirements to load and safely operate your vehicle with weight beyond current Original Equipment limits for heavy extreme heavy loads and/or remote work.
|Application||Lovells GVM Upgrade Kit|
|Note||GVM increase of 700kg|
|Note||GVM to 4000kg|
|Required Wheel Alignment||4WD|
|Components Per||1 Kit|
|Sub brand||Fulcrum 4x4|
|Product Note||All GVM Upgrade Kit's are supplied with appropriate documentation and can only be fitted by an authorised and approved Fulcrum Workshop.|
|TOYOTA||LAND CRUISER||01/12-08/19 URJ202 Closed Off-Road Vehicle 4.6 V8 (URJ202)|
|TOYOTA||LAND CRUISER||08/07-01/12 UZJ200 Closed Off-Road Vehicle 4.7 V8 (UZJ200)|
|TOYOTA||LAND CRUISER||08/15-on VDJ200 Closed Off-Road Vehicle 4.5 D-4D (VDJ200)|
|TOYOTA||LAND CRUISER||09/07-07/15 VDJ200 Closed Off-Road Vehicle 4.5 D-4D (VDJ200)|
|TOYOTA||LAND CRUISER||2007-on 200 Series|