Formula Shock Absorber to suit Ford Everest 2015-on
Formula Struts are designed and engineered by Fulcrum. Utilising the latest shock designs combined with cutting edge SuperPro products Formula is a new paradigm for this category.
- Anti-corrosion finish + Robotically welded seams
- NOK Oil Seals + High Quality Oil
- Low pressure nitrogen gas for fade free performance
- Exceptional ride quality - Comfort with control
- 3 Year or 60,000km warranty
By having multiple brands with innovative product experience and design backing Formula, we were able to create something amazing. Our 4x4 and passenger range is one that can cover everyone’s needs, making sure that the driver and vehicle get the best ride possible. We made sure to test our struts in the harshest conditions. Testing them in virtual environments, on specialised machines and in real life driving situations. Ensuring they perform no matter where your next adventure takes you.
Formula Upgrade Shock Absorber
- Low Pressure Nitrogen for fade free performance
- SuperPro Hybrid bushings on all Front Struts
- Specifically designed for each application
- Valve coding to suit differing spring rates
- Big Bore design for improved heat dissipation
- Tapered pegs on Front Struts for increased strength
- 3 Years/60000km Warranty
- Exceptional Ride Quality
- Comfort with Control on raised 4WDs
- Exceptional Value for money
- Outstanding Warranty
|Required Wheel Alignment||Front and Rear|
|Components Per||1 Shock|
|Product Note||Open length 570mm|
Closed length 355mm
|FORD AUSTRALIA||EVEREST||06/18-on UA,UAII SUV 2.0 TDCi 4WD|
|FORD AUSTRALIA||EVEREST||07/15-on UA,UAII SUV 3.2 TDCi 4WD|
|FORD AUSTRALIA||EVEREST||2015-07/2018 UA|
|FORD AUSTRALIA||EVEREST||2018-on UA II|
We offer FREE shipping to all metro areas (excluding WA, TAS and NT).
If you live on the Australian coast, that does not mean you are subject to free shipping.Our free shipping policy is determined by densely populated metro locations and the viability of distance travelled from our distribution centres. We are constantly expanding our warehousing, so areas covered by free shipping are subject to change. See our shipping policy here.
We guarantee the fitment and quality of our products, but if you choose to return an item we offer a generous 60 day returns policy. See our returns policy here.
All products sold by Fulcrum Suspensions are covered by a national warranty. This products warranty is subject to conditions from the date of purchase, unless otherwise stated on the item.
Warranty claims must meet certain criteria and be sent to Fulcrum Suspensions with a receipt to be eligible for a refund. See full warranty claim criteria here.