Getting the correct alignment is no longer a problem.
Not only do these arms provide for better wheel alignment settings, they have been designed to include increased clearance between the arm and strut at full droop.
These arms deliver up to 3 degree of caster along with extra camber, allowing for the optimum alignment settings for a 2" lifted vehicle.
- Increased articulation, perfect for the off road environment
- Provides for camber and caster adjustment using an adjustable ball joint
- Increased clearance between spring and Control Arm at full articulation
- SuperPro Bushings
- Made in Australia
Upgrade your 4WD with a SuperPro 4x4 Control Arm! Gain extra clearance, articulation, correct alignment and install a stronger control arm designed for harsh off road conditions.
- Lifetime Warranty
- Enhances your 4WD's handling and performance
- Designed to solve alignment issues when you lift your 4WD
- Approved Nationally - VSB 14 Compliant (ADR compliant)
- High quality, form factor welding and assembly
- High grade Steel, for increased strength
For every inch a vehicle is raised the vehicles geometry is permanently changed, causing alignment issues. If a lift kit is installed, then a control arm should also be installed to solve alignment issues.
SuperPro's 4WD control arms are manufactured, tested and designed in Australia, ensuring high quality development and manufacturing with local reliable resources. SuperPro 4WD control arms are built to meet the high quality requirements set by SuperPro's Q&A team; designed to outperform both competitor and OE products. Following our business motto "Engineered to Outperform", SuperPro exceeds many design expectations and has been certified as such.
Please be advised that our stores do not hold any stock. In order to make sure things go as fast as possible you can purchase your parts online. If you would like to have your parts installed by us please choose Click & Fit at the checkout.
You can use the shipping calculator to find your shipping costs, your closest pick up or install locations. The shipping calculator will also show all shipping and installation prices. Shipping is free if you choose to get your item installed by us.
1. Select “Click & Fit” as a delivery method during the checkout process and you will be given a special fitted price to have both the product delivered and installed. A suspension expert will be assigned to your order, who will organise everything for you and will help you every step of the way. You can sit back and relax, knowing that your car is going to be looked after by suspension experts.
2. Select “Free Pickup” as a delivery method during the checkout process and you will be given free delivery to your nearest Fulcrum outlet where you can collect the parts. We will text and email you all your tracking details.
3. Select “Deliver to Door” as a delivery method during the checkout process and we will deliver your order direct to your nominated delivery address. We will text and email you all your tracking details.
We offer FREE shipping to all metro areas (excluding WA, TAS and NT).
If you live on the Australian coast, that does not mean you are subject to free shipping.
Our free shipping policy is determined by densely populated metro locations and the viability of distance travelled from our distribution centres. We are constantly expanding our warehousing, so areas covered by free shipping are subject to change. See our shipping policy here.
We guarantee the fitment and quality of our products, but if you choose to return an item we offer a generous 60 day returns policy. See our returns policy here.
All products sold by Fulcrum Suspensions are covered by a national warranty. This products warranty is subject to conditions from the date of purchase, unless otherwise stated on the item.
Warranty claims must meet certain criteria and be sent to Fulcrum Suspensions with a receipt to be eligible for a refund. See full warranty claim criteria here.
Select “Click & Fit” as a delivery method during the checkout process and you will be given a special fitted price to have both the product delivered and installed. A suspension expert will be assigned to your order, who will organise everything and will help you every step of the way. You can sit back and relax, knowing that your car is going to be looked after by suspension experts.
Your assigned suspension expert will confirm all the details for your booking. Your parts will then be delivered to your closest Fulcrum outlet and an installation date will be booked based on your preference. You then bring your car on the booking date and Fulcrum will manage the installation for you.
Installation includes full product installation by a qualified suspension technician, a full wheel alignment, a complete suspension check, a brake inspection, and a complete report. We also offer a complimentary 1000km check-up service for free, which includes all safety checks, a wheel alignment and any retention work. Additionally, you will be kept up to date every step of the way. Fulcrum offers this service to ensure you get the best possible experience.