Formula 4x4 leaf springs are designed and tested by Fulcrum Suspensions!
Engineered to tackle Australia’s harsh conditions, Formula leaf springs are perfect for trade vehicles, commercial vehicles and enthusiast 4WD’s.
Made from a high-grade carbon spring steel (SUP9 & SUP9A) our leaf springs are built to perform.
With a large range of applications our Formula 4x4 leaf springs are suited to carry a range of front and rear loads, from 50kg – 800kg loads and 20mm – 80mm heights. Providing both comfort and heavy-duty leaf spring options incorporating a range of special features, ensuring you get the right ride for your 4WD.
All Formula 4x4 leaf springs have been tested by Fulcrum Suspensions at their QA facility, workshops, on off road tracks, on cross country adventures and most importantly all Fulcrum’s 4x4 customers.
Formula 4x4 leaf springs will help you tackle any Aussie task and adventure. Formula 4x4 Leaf Spring Specifications
- Precision mandrel & die-formed
- Oil quenched, hardened & tempered for maximum life.
- Military wrap for safety
- Accurately heat-treated
- Manufactured from high grade spring steel
- Anti-friction pads in most applications
- Pre-stressed to maintain ride height
- Diamond cut ends
- Tapered Leaf Ends
- Bolt Clip Liners - To reduce noise & friction.
- Inter-Leaf Graphite Coating - For further reduction of friction.
- Bolt Clips & Military Wraps - To prevent leaf spread & provide safety
Formula 4x4 Leaf Spring Warranty
All Formula 4x4 leaf springs come with a 3 year / 100,000 Km Warranty
Please be advised that our stores do not hold any stock. In order to make sure things go as fast as possible you can purchase your parts online. If you would like to have your parts installed by us please choose Click & Fit at the checkout.
You can use the shipping calculator to find your shipping costs, your closest pick up or install locations. The shipping calculator will also show all shipping and installation prices. Shipping is free if you choose to get your item installed by us.
1. Select “Click & Fit” as a delivery method during the checkout process and you will be given a special fitted price to have both the product delivered and installed. A suspension expert will be assigned to your order, who will organise everything for you and will help you every step of the way. You can sit back and relax, knowing that your car is going to be looked after by suspension experts.
2. Select “Free Pickup” as a delivery method during the checkout process and you will be given free delivery to your nearest Fulcrum outlet where you can collect the parts. We will text and email you all your tracking details.
3. Select “Deliver to Door” as a delivery method during the checkout process and we will deliver your order direct to your nominated delivery address. We will text and email you all your tracking details.
We offer FREE shipping to all metro areas (excluding WA, TAS and NT).
If you live on the Australian coast, that does not mean you are subject to free shipping.
Our free shipping policy is determined by densely populated metro locations and the viability of distance travelled from our distribution centres. We are constantly expanding our warehousing, so areas covered by free shipping are subject to change. See our shipping policy here.
We guarantee the fitment and quality of our products, but if you choose to return an item we offer a generous 60 day returns policy. See our returns policy here.
All products sold by Fulcrum Suspensions are covered by a national warranty. This products warranty is subject to conditions from the date of purchase, unless otherwise stated on the item.
Warranty claims must meet certain criteria and be sent to Fulcrum Suspensions with a receipt to be eligible for a refund. See full warranty claim criteria here.
Select “Click & Fit” as a delivery method during the checkout process and you will be given a special fitted price to have both the product delivered and installed. A suspension expert will be assigned to your order, who will organise everything and will help you every step of the way. You can sit back and relax, knowing that your car is going to be looked after by suspension experts.
Your assigned suspension expert will confirm all the details for your booking. Your parts will then be delivered to your closest Fulcrum outlet and an installation date will be booked based on your preference. You then bring your car on the booking date and Fulcrum will manage the installation for you.
Installation includes full product installation by a qualified suspension technician, a full wheel alignment, a complete suspension check, a brake inspection, and a complete report. We also offer a complimentary 1000km check-up service for free, which includes all safety checks, a wheel alignment and any retention work. Additionally, you will be kept up to date every step of the way. Fulcrum offers this service to ensure you get the best possible experience.