King Springs ISUZU Rear Coil Spring
LOCATIONS + 60 DAY RETURN POLICY
King Springs is Australia's leading specialist manufacturer of aftermarket springs!
- Manufactured from new generation high stress X5K steel
- All bars are peeled and polished to specific diameters
- Heat treatment by controlled gas furnaces.
- Shot peened for maximum durability.
- All springs are solid scragged and tested.
- Tough powder coat finish.
King Springs leads the way in the design and manufacture of advanced progressive springs with both variable pitch and tapered wire forms. King Springs service all sectors of the automotive market including passenger, commercial and Four Wheel Drive vehicles and various Motorsport categories including circuit, rally, speedway and off-road racing.
Kings Springs exclusively use high quality, high stress X5K spring steel. This new generation steel allows King Springs to further improve many of their existing designs by reducing the amount of steel required in a spring, making it substantially lighter (by approximately 30%) and reducing the solid height therefore increasing travel. You can’t get that anywhere else!
|Required Wheel Alignment||Front and Rear|
|Components Per||2 Coils|
|ISUZU||MU-X||11/13-on LS Closed Off-Road Vehicle 3.0 CRDi 4x4|