SuperPro Suspension Bushes and Bushing Kits
SuperPro is an innovative Australian manufacturer of automotive polyurethane suspension bushings and parts based in Brisbane, Queensland. These specially formulated, high quality components are designed to create suspension solutions for better stability, handling and control in both on and off-road applications.
History is not a static view of the past. It is the bedrock for experience, wisdom, and the springboard for innovation. SuperPro harnesses product wisdom experience and rich development to improve the quality of every product and process we provide.
In 1983, Graham Scudamore-Smith and founding company Fulcrum Suspensions, embarked on the process of combining cast polyurethane with the manufacture of their very own bushes. Initially used on two wheel drive cars, by 1985 after ongoing problems with wear and tear with leaf spring bushes on 40 and 45 Series Landcruisers, the company started to design and produce SuperPro bushes for the emerging 4x4 market.
Below illustrates the colourful timeline of industry-first developmental milestones that has driven real-world results and incidentally garnered a reputation for leadership in global automotive polyurethane manufacturing.
Since 1970, the innovative progression of SuperPro has produced the following improvements:
- Bullet Grooves Allowing for variances in control arms or spring eyes
- Double-Helix Grooves Used inside the bush and outside surface of the crush tube. Especially suitable for greaseable shackles
- Self-Lubrication Extends bush durability, excludes contaminants and assists polyurethane flow into grooves
- Voiding Allows polyurethane to be displaced into grooves under load, reducing NVH (Noise, Vibration, Harshness)
- Knurling Reduced surface area ensures unrestricted pivoting of control arms
- Caster off set Bushings Provide caster correction in non-adjustable suspensions
- Tangential Grease Grooves Allows grooves to store grease; reducing friction between shackle bush heads and shackle plates, which reduces noise
- Extreme Factor Extra offset castor correction bushings for extreme-lift 4WD applications
- Superior Raw Material New advanced technology in polyurethanes
- Turbo Style Voiding A high performance bushing to reduce engine movement & minimise transmission of high frequency vibrations by use of a unique turbo pattern
- Biggest range of polyurethane bushes & sway bar bushing kits
- Quality solutions, global service with replacement and performance applications
- Designed, engineered and manufactured in Australia
- Unlimited Warranty*
With over 30 years of experience in suspension and chassis systems in some of the toughest environments in the world, SuperPro is a member of a group of products and services that involve service workshops, wheel alignment specialists and wholesale distribution centres for a variety of suspension products. The company is focused on quality, service and innovation and has an enviable reputation in its core markets.
In Australia, the range is widely distributed and available through most leading wholesalers and retail outlets. These include Burson Auto Parts, Fulcrum Suspensions and SuperCheap Auto. SuperPro is also the preferred choice of many suspension and chassis service specialists.
Polyurethane: The base of SuperPro
Polyurethane is an elastomer base material, and is a class of “Thermosetting” synthetic polymer that involves the reaction of various types of isocyanate resin with curing agents, to give an extremely durable material with the best features of rubber and plastic. SuperPro is unique as it is the only polyurethane product range fully backed by a professional research and development program based on many years of hands on experience in the suspension industry. The SuperPro brand of Polyurethane has received an excellent reputation in recent years for it’s consistent quality and extensive range. SuperPro is not only an accepted product in Australia, but now has acceptance and is being exported to an international market.
The SuperPro Range
SuperPro's extensive product range is supported by a full time, dedicated R & D Team. This results in products suited for all markets and global applications, yet still designed and developed in Australia for maintaining the highest quality and reliability of supply. Superpro has deep experience in
- Alignment Products
- Complete Bushing Kits
- Performance Suspension
- Suspension Bushes
- Roll Control Products
- Sway Bar Bushing
- Universal Products
SuperPro has an extensive range of poly bushing and suspension bush kits
Ever-increasing catalogue of quality aftermarket bushes; over 4500 and growing!
- All made with the SuperPro Proprietary engineering-grade polyurethane formula
A superior alternative to rubber: providing higher quality, quieter, longer lasting bushings
Eligible for the SuperPro exclusive Unlimited Warranty*
SuperPro: A Global Reach
We have global vehicle application coverage including poly bushing and suspension parts. Though the range is generally uniformly supported, some distributors work in specialised areas like 4 x 4, performance, industrial and commercial. SuperPro is currently available in all the major world markets and has dedicated representation in Europe, UK and North America. Active SuperPro representatives can be found in:
- Middle East
- New Zealand
- North America
- United Kingdom
Learn more at SuperPros website.
Recent Blog Posts
- It was Monday morning and the air still had that cold bite to it. We had organised a team of Fulcrum Suspension specialists, including some of our store managers and SuperPro engineers. All too extens...Read more »
- Fulcrum Suspensions Pakenham Located in Pakenham Victoria, Fulcrum Pakenham is our first ever store outside of Queensland! This truly is an exciting time for Fulcrum with the expansion of company s...Read more »
- A great turn out from Fulcrum Suspensions outlets and staff has kick started the new internal training program Fulcrum has put in place to ensure our staff and partners have the knowledge and expertis...Read more »