Visit or call any of our workshops to get your 4WD in for a 4x4 wheel alignment, call 1800 385 278.
Fulcrum Suspensions specialises in 4x4 suspension, if your 4WD is not driving straight, has recently had suspension components installed or has just come back from an off road adventure. We highly recommend you get a professional 4x4 wheel alignment, to ensure your tyres do not wear unevenly and that your 4WD drives straight on road for a more stable, safe and comfortable drive.
What is a 4x4 Wheel Alignment?
A 4x4 wheel alignment is a full front and rear camber, caster plus toe analysis and alignment. Your 4WD will be lifted on a four post hoist designed specifically for wheel alignments. Each wheel will then be assigned a position by precision laser bearing to measure the camber, caster and toe. Based on the reading received back by the lasers and wheel alignment computer. Our suspension technicians will adjust your suspension components to give your 4WD the best alignment settings for your vehicles application.
Why does your 4WD need a 4x4 Wheel Alignment?
- After a tough weekend off road adventure
- When an under body component is installed or adjusted (affecting suspension)
- After 6 months driving on road
Why do you need a regular 4x4 Wheel Alignment?
- You need a regular 4x4 wheel alignment to ensure a safe driving experience on and off road.
- With a regular wheel alignment you will have better traction on and off road
- By getting a regular 4x4 wheel alignment you ensure long tyre life
- When you get a a regular wheel alignment our suspension technicians can diagnose possible issues for free
Why use Fulcrum Suspensions for your 4x4 Wheel Alignment?
Fulcrum Suspensions has over 40 years of experience in the suspension industry. With a large team of both 4x4 suspension experts, technicians and engineers we understand vehicle suspension completely.
Fulcrum Suspensions is one of the leading brands in 4x4 suspension. With products and services designed to best suit the 4WD market. Giving drivers confidence on and off road to tackle any track or just the tarmac.