Formula 4x4 leaf springs are designed and tested for Aussie conditions, call 1800 385 278.
Made by Australians for Australians! Engineered to tackle Australia’s harsh conditions, Formula leaf springs are perfect for trade vehicles, commercial vehicles and enthusiast 4WD’s.
Formula leaf springs are suited to carry a range of front and rear loads, from 50kg – 800kg loads and 20mm – 80mm heights. Providing both comfort and heavy-duty leaf spring options incorporating a range of special features, ensuring you get the right ride for your 4WD.
Special Leaf Spring Features Including;
- Oil quenched, hardened & tempered for maximum life.
- Accurately heat treated for improved toughness for off road conditions
- Inter-Leaf Graphite Coating - For further reduction of friction.
- Manufactured from high grade Australian spring steel
- was $201.30 Now: Special Price $171.11 Hilux & Tunland Single Formula Leaf Spring - 40mm Lift at 300-400kg
- was $328.90 Now: Special Price $279.57 Triton Formula Leaf Spring - 40mm Lift at 250kg
- was $609.00 Now: Special Price $517.65 Toyota Hilux 2005 - 2015 Formula Leaf Spring Kit - 40mm Lift at 400kg Dual Cab & 500kg Single Cab
- was $562.00 Now: Special Price $477.70 Nissan Navara D21 & D22 Formula Rear Leaf Spring Kit - 45mm lift at 150kg
- was $201.30 Now: Special Price $171.11Hilux & Tunland Single Formula Leaf Spring - 40mm Lift at 300-400kg
- was $328.90 Now: Special Price $279.57Triton Formula Leaf Spring - 40mm Lift at 250kg
- was $609.00 Now: Special Price $517.65Toyota Hilux 2005 - 2015 Formula Leaf Spring Kit - 40mm Lift at 400kg Dual Cab & 500kg Single Cab
- was $562.00 Now: Special Price $477.70Nissan Navara D21 & D22 Formula Rear Leaf Spring Kit - 45mm lift at 150kg
Formula 4x4 Leaf Springs in Action on Fraser Island
All Formula 4x4 leaf springs have been tested by Fulcrum Suspensions at their QA facility, workshops, on off road tracks, on cross country adventures and most importantly all Fulcrum’s 4x4 customers. Formula 4x4 leaf springs will help you tackle any Aussie task and adventure.
Made from Australian high-grade carbon spring steel (SUP9 & SUP9A) our leaf springs are built to perform. Formula leaf springs have been designed to tackle a range of specific applications. With inbuilt specific features to help them preform on and off road in any harsh condition.
- Precision mandrel & die-formed
- Anti-friction pads in most applications
- Pre-stressed to maintain ride height
- Tapered Leaf Ends
- Bolt Clip Liners - To reduce noise & friction.
- Bolt Clips & Military Wraps - To prevent leaf spread & provide safety
- Military leaf spring wrap for additional safety
- Precision diamond cut ends
Fulcrum suspensions highly recommends Formula leaf springs as we know the high degree of engineering, testing and manufacturing that goes into the leaf springs.Formula leaf springs are distributed nationally through our dealer network and are also sold globally through our export department as part of our complete kits.
We trust Formula 4x4 leaf springs so much that we use them as our main leaf spring for all repair and upgrade service jobs in store. We also supply all our lift kits (Bilstein, Formula & RAW) with Formula 4x4 Leaf springs.
Why you should use Formula 4x4 Leaf Springs
Better Ride Plus Carrying Ability
Rriginal manufacturers generally run soft first stage springs and stiffer second stage, this results in a ‘kick‘ or jolt to the driver when driving with no or little load. Formula work with a firmer or higher rate single stage spring or firmer higher rate 1st stage to give ride and carry weight making a vehicle safer along with comfort.
Better Shackle Angle
The most critical function of a leaf spring to achieve ride is shackle angle, When raising a vehicle the spring camber changes along with the main leaf angle. To achieve a superior spring Formula incorporate lengthened spring main leaves where possible to achieve ideal shackle angle in a lifted vehicle.
Formula pay attention to accuracy of spring eyes to inshore the SuperPro bushings fit correctly and locate the spring for smooth rotation. Redesigned wrap leaf shapes are used for great security, example a military wrap.
Reduction of Stiction
To deliver the reduction of stiction in a leaf spring Formula has incorparated features such as, shot peening of the main leaf, graphite grease, anti-friction leaf slipper pads, diamond cut ends, tapered ends. These features are incorporated depending on the vehicle application and its use.
Alignment of spring leaves, is critical for noise and alignment of plates in a leaf spring and Formula adds addition clips and clamps.
3 Year or 100,000km Warranty
We offer a three year product warrantty on all our shock absorbers, no exceptions. Ensuring you are covered when you come into a problem. We want you to be able to drive in comfort without any worries.
Formula 4x4 In Action with 4WD Action
4WD Action, a popular outdoor adventure show was so interested in our Formula Lift Kits, including our leaf springs that they wanted to install a kit into Graham Cahill's Isuzu D-max. The 4WD Action team drive on some of the hardest 4x4 tracks in Australia and have quite literally taken our Formula suspension setup around the whole of Australia. We have had raving reviews from Graham and rest of the 4WD Action!
All Formula 4x4 leaf springs come with a 3 year / 100,000 Km Warranty