Finding the best Solution
Fulcrum provides expert service advice, repair and installation of leading suspension products for your 4x4. Our suspension packages help you to get the best from your 4wd.
- 4x4 suspension kits
- Air suspension and lift kits
- Specialised wheel alignment
Our Fulcrum Dealers are the local experts to help you get the best advice and the right solution for your Hilux, Jeep, Landcruiser, Mazda DT50, Navarra, Patrol, Prado, Ranger, Rodeo, Triton or other popular 4wd.
When properly tuned the steering and suspension should of your 4x4 should:
- Provide an enhanced, smoother ride for maximum comfort
- Transfer the load easily when towing
- Provide better entry & exit angles
- Deliver longer tyre life & better use of tyre design
- Provide driver stability, handling & traction in all conditions
- Lessen driver & passenger fatigue
Book your FREE multi-point suspension check.
Recent Blog Posts
- Over the long weekend in Queensland the Fulcrum Team attended the 37th Annual 4WD Queensland Corroboree at the Bluff Creek campgrounds in Kenilworth. The event was hosted by the Mitsubishi 4WD...Read more »
- Posted: September 27, 2017
After developing, what is arguably, the most sophisticated, castor increase and high articulation and replacement Radius arms for the Toyota Landcruiser. SuperPro now has the Patrol covered! The Sup...Read more »
- Posted: September 22, 2017
Fulcrum and SuperPro brand ambassador Chaz Mostert team up at Queensland Raceway to offer Fulcrum apprentices an opportunity of a lifetime! Two of Fulcrum Suspensions top performing apprentices, from...Read more »