Covering performance and enhancement solutions, the Roll Control range is equally at home on the track, street or even off-road. Roll control products are designed to give the driver and passenger a better motoring experience every day.
- Sharper steering means more driver confidence and safety.
- Better handling means better performance but also lower tyre wear and less maintenance
- More grip is the ultimate goal and suspension enhancement for road, track and off-road 4x4 and 4wd environment
- Less Body Roll improves tyre performance, reduces wear and makes for happier passengers – safer too
Covering performance and enhancement solutions, the Roll Control range is equally at home onthe track, street or even off-road. Roll control products are designed to give the driver and passenger a better motoringexperience every day. Find out more about how Roll Control can help you, no matter what you drive.
SuperPro Grip Dynamics aims to improve grip for better handling and performance outcomes.
The SuperPro development team has spent a lot of time looking at low-cost high-value ways of improving real world performance. SuperPro engineers get great dynamic results with improved handling and grip by paying attention to the details.
Enhance the daily driver
Your everyday car can easily be enhanced with Roll Control products for sharper steering and less body roll, making it safer for driver and passenger.
We help Falcon and Commodore drivers with better handling AND lower tyre wear.'
The hardest thing to get right is street performance handling, but Roll Control delivers.
These enhancements control body roll the smart way, while giving you more grip even on track days.
Track or motorsport
Guy Harding from APR Australia relies on the Roll Control range to increase grip and deliver better handling for his Golf.
The Supaloy arm is part of the Roll Control range and uses Grip Dynamics for a better performance solution.
Off-road, 4x4 or 4WD
You'll find SuperPro Roll Control products used on armoured 4wd Landcruiser's in many of the worlds conflict centres right now. Better handling, steering and grip are a life and death matter for these drivers. You should consider SuperPro Roll Control products for your 4wd too.
Learn more at SuperPros website.
Recent Blog Posts
- It was Monday morning and the air still had that cold bite to it. We had organised a team of Fulcrum Suspension specialists, including some of our store managers and SuperPro engineers. All too extens...Read more »
- Fulcrum Suspensions Pakenham Located in Pakenham Victoria, Fulcrum Pakenham is our first ever store outside of Queensland! This truly is an exciting time for Fulcrum with the expansion of company s...Read more »
- A great turn out from Fulcrum Suspensions outlets and staff has kick started the new internal training program Fulcrum has put in place to ensure our staff and partners have the knowledge and expertis...Read more »