Covering performance and enhancement solutions, the Roll Control range is equally at home on the track, street or even off-road. Roll control products are designed to give the driver and passenger a better motoring experience every day.
- Sharper steering means more driver confidence and safety.
- Better handling means better performance but also lower tyre wear and less maintenance
- More grip is the ultimate goal and suspension enhancement for road, track and off-road 4x4 and 4wd environment
- Less Body Roll improves tyre performance, reduces wear and makes for happier passengers – safer too
Covering performance and enhancement solutions, the Roll Control range is equally at home onthe track, street or even off-road. Roll control products are designed to give the driver and passenger a better motoringexperience every day. Find out more about how Roll Control can help you, no matter what you drive.
SuperPro Grip Dynamics aims to improve grip for better handling and performance outcomes.
The SuperPro development team has spent a lot of time looking at low-cost high-value ways of improving real world performance. SuperPro engineers get great dynamic results with improved handling and grip by paying attention to the details.
Enhance the daily driver
Your everyday car can easily be enhanced with Roll Control products for sharper steering and less body roll, making it safer for driver and passenger.
We help Falcon and Commodore drivers with better handling AND lower tyre wear.'
The hardest thing to get right is street performance handling, but Roll Control delivers.
These enhancements control body roll the smart way, while giving you more grip even on track days.
Track or motorsport
Guy Harding from APR Australia relies on the Roll Control range to increase grip and deliver better handling for his Golf.
The Supaloy arm is part of the Roll Control range and uses Grip Dynamics for a better performance solution.
Off-road, 4x4 or 4WD
You'll find SuperPro Roll Control products used on armoured 4wd Landcruiser's in many of the worlds conflict centres right now. Better handling, steering and grip are a life and death matter for these drivers. You should consider SuperPro Roll Control products for your 4wd too.
Learn more at SuperPros website.
Recent Blog Posts
- Over the long weekend in Queensland the Fulcrum Team attended the 37th Annual 4WD Queensland Corroboree at the Bluff Creek campgrounds in Kenilworth. The event was hosted by the Mitsubishi 4WD...Read more »
- Posted: September 27, 2017
After developing, what is arguably, the most sophisticated, castor increase and high articulation and replacement Radius arms for the Toyota Landcruiser. SuperPro now has the Patrol covered! The Sup...Read more »
- Posted: September 22, 2017
Fulcrum and SuperPro brand ambassador Chaz Mostert team up at Queensland Raceway to offer Fulcrum apprentices an opportunity of a lifetime! Two of Fulcrum Suspensions top performing apprentices, from...Read more »