Fulcrum Suspensions, as the authorised Australian distributor of TEIN products, provides a limited warranty on all products for your piece of mind. All TEIN part numbers come with a 2 year/ 40,000 km warranty (whichever comes first).
All TEIN Products purchased through Fulcrum Suspensions come with Free 60 Days Technical Support, to ensure you get the best from your purchase. If you are processsing a TEIN kit through us under warrantty you must have purchased the TEIN kit from us.
WARRANTY POLICY & CONDITIONS
Subject to the terms of the Limited Warranty set forth below, Fulcrum Suspensions & Our Dealer Network warrants that the product for the time period stated below to the purchaser for the use against defects when used on the passenger vehicles under normal operating conditions. If the defect is found under such conditions, Fulcrum Suspensions shall repair or replace the product free of charge. With the registering of the product, issuing of the Warranty Certificate shall not in any way limit the legal right of the purchaser. This Limited Warranty is void if any of the exemptions set for the below applies even within the warranty period stated below.
Though all the possible measures taken, TEIN INC, Fulcrum Suspensions & its Dealer Network assumes no responsibility for any clerical error, including but not limited to misprinting and/or omission, in the contents of the catalogues published by TEIN INC.
TEIN INC and Fulcrum Suspensions reserves the right to revise the Limited Warranty without notice whenever the need arise. Should such revision is made, TEIN INC and Fulcrum Suspensions shall provide the Limited Warranty to the purchaser according to the revised terms.
TEIN INC, Fulcrum Suspensions & its Dealer Network in any event, shall not be held liable to the purchaser, for economic loss, compensatory, incidental, consequential or punitive damages for lost profits, down-time, lost production, or defects in purchaser's material or workmanship and/or for labour or shipping charges, arising directly or indirectly from the use of the product.
LIMITED WARRANTY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Provided the product is installed and used according to TEIN INC's manual(s) and instruction(s) solely for TEIN Inc's intended purpose(s) under the normal condition, Fulcrum Suspensions shall repair or replace the product free of charge if the defect is found.
For all Fulcrum Supplied Part Numbers - the period of two (2) years from the date of purchase or for 40,000km, whichever comes earlier.
2. The product shall not be covered by the warranty if any of the conditions set forth hereunder applies.
Conditions, under which the purchaser shall be charged for repair
- The product is reformed or modified in any way, by the purchaser, the shop or the factory.
- Damage or defect, due to dropping the product, accident or natural disaster.
- External damage, including but not limited to paint peeling, upon installation or uninstallation of the product.
- The product is installed or used incorrectly or instructions and warning(s) are ignored or violated.
- Damage or defect, arising from the combined use of the product with the other manufacturer's product(s).
- Damage of defect, due to past specification change(s) performed by TEIN INC upon the purchaser's request.
- Work or job, including but not limited to the performance test of the product, requested by the purchaser.
- Damage, defect or deterioration, due to long term wear, after the expiration of the warranty term.
- The product has been purchased through a parallel/grey importer.
- Damage or defect caused by rust due to adhesion of seawater and/or snow melting agent.
Conditions, under which the warranty is void
- Unavoidable noise due to the characteristic(s) of the product, including but not limited to the sound generated by the pillow ball or the flow within the damper.
- The product is used for off-road purposes or racing type competitions or activities.
- The product is used outside the realms of design purposes.
- The vehicle is driven for more than 40,000km from the time of installation of the product.
- This warranty is valid only in Australia for product supplied through Fulcrum Suspensions or its Dealer Network.
- The purchaser cannot provide the warranty certificate. The content of the warranty certificate is modified in any way.
- Economic loss, compensatory, incidental, consequential or punitive damages for lost profits, down-time, lost production, or defects in purchaser's material or workmanship and/or for labour or shipping charges, arising directly or indirectly from the use of the product.
- Clerical error, including but not limited to misprinting and/or omission, in the contents of the catalogues or manuals published by TEIN INC.
- The terms and conditions of the warranty are no longer effective, due to the revision made by TEIN INC.
- Any differences compared to newer/modified version of TEIN products
THIS WARRANTY IS LIMITED SOLELY TO THE ABOVE AND THIS WARRANTY AND ANY WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY GOVERNING LAW / WILL APPLY ONLY FOR THE TERM STATED ABOVE. THE WARRANTOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHETHER BASED UPON WARRANTY, CONTRACT OR NEGLIGENCE AND ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THE SALE USE OR REPAIR OF THE PRODUCT. THE WARRANTOR'S LIABILITY SHALL NOT IN ANY CASE EXCEED THE CONTRACT PRICE FOR THE PRODUCT CLAIMED TO BE DEFECTIVE OR UNSUITABLE.