A new heavy duty shock to handle extreme heats, heavy loads and tough off road conditions, call us on 1800 385 278.
Fulcrum Suspensions launched their own brand of 4x4 shock absorbers onto the market a few years ago. Going strong, a new range of Formula 4x4 heavy duty shock absorbers built specifically to handle extreme heats and extreme rear loads has been released. Perfect for larger 4WDs such as the Toyota Land Cruiser or Nissan Patrol.
A premium shock absorber without the price tag!
The new Formula 4x4 Big Bore shock range comes with many cool features, making it a unique and powerful shock absorber. Designed and tested by the Fulcrum Suspensions engineering team and put through its paces both at our testing facility and in some of Australia's harshest conditions. The new Formula 4x4 Big Bore shock absorber is guaranteed to give you the best ride off road at an affordable price.
Tested & Used by 4WD Action
Shaun Wale, presenter for 4WD Action, reached out to us after seeing how well the Formula 4x4 Lift Kit performed in Graham Cahill’s D-Max during their off road adventures. Shaun was after a set of heavy duty shock absorbers for his new awesome Landcruiser build, looking to make it one of the most unique builds in the world. Luckily we had the perfect suspension solution in the form of our Formula 4x4 Big Bore shocks. These shock absorbers with the increased strut size, oil capacity, piston size and many other unique engineering specifications (proprietary to Fulcrum Suspensions), allowed us to give him the best suspension solution to match his vehicles application.
Specifications of Formula 4x4 Big Bore
- 40mm OD sintered metal piston
- Teflon coated piston for smoother internal operation
- Massive 58mm (Struts) to 66mm (Shocks) Outer tube for higher volume oil capacity allowing for greater heat dissipation
- Specifically, designed piston type, progressive, linear & digressive to suit each application
- Highly polished, heat treated, high strength steel piston rod
- 1.5mm shock wall thickness (inner tube) for extra strength
- High temperature Fuchs oil with high temperature seals
- Proprietary Formula anti-foaming technology to resist fade
- Engineered to suit each application
- Designed for Durability, Performance & Australian conditions
- Pre-installed SuperPro bushings
- 3 Year or 60,000km Warranty